Raw fruits: Mosambi, Orange (Any other citrus fruits) & papaya as much as you feel like. Apple, pineapple, pomegranate: one or limited.
White egg only : Boiled/Bull’s eye/Omelets with vegetables- 2/3 as you feel like.
Coffee/Tea: Black or with zero fat milk without sugar, “Equal” or other Sugar Free may be added- a big mug or in two medium portions (7:00 am & 9:00 am).
If you wish you can have plain yogurt made of zero fat milk no addition of salt and sugar.
(Consult Doctor before going for this diet and get some lab test done to make sure that you are right candidate for this program)
Breakfast: (To be taken once you are hungry, but not in a casual way)
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
1. ½ litre of Buttermilk made out of zero fat milk without sugar.
1. Plenty of vegetables (Unlimited): Raw/Half boiled/Cooked/Sambar (Have only vegetables out of that)/ Soaked in buttermilk
2. Green leaves
3. White eggs
4. Chicken/Fish (Grilled/Tandoori/Dry without much coatings with flour, avoid curry)
3:00 – 6:00 PM:
1. ½ litre of Buttermilk made out of Zero fat milk without sugar.
2. Coffee/Tea: Black or with zero fat milk without sugar, “Equal” may be added- a big mug or in two medium portions (Not after 6:00 PM)
Dinner: (Should be taken at least 2 hrs. before you go to sleep)
1. Plenty of Vegetables (Unlimited):Raw/Half boiled/Cooked/Sambar (Have only vegetables out of that)/ Soaked in buttermilk
2. Green leaves
3. White eggs
1. Fruits (Citrus+Papaya)
Things to Avoid:
1. Rice, Wheat and other cereals except tender maize
2. Pulses: All dals except Red gram Tender
3. Sugar, Jaggery, Honey
4. Potato & other tubers (including carrot)
5. Drinks : Coke & other aerated beverages (alcohol)
6. Nuts: Cashew, Almonds,Groundnut, coconut
7. Animal fats: Buffalo milk, Red meat, Prawns
8. Fruits: Banana, Mango, Custard apple, Sapota, Jackfruit, Grapes
Tips to Follow:
Don’t eat until you are hungry, especially breakfast.
Never drink fruits always eat fruits.
Drink plenty of water but not juices and aerated drinks
Use Fork & Knife never use hands.
Chew the food well at least more than 10 times, never gulp in.
Complete the dinner at least couple of hours before going to bed and try to pass urine before dinner and also drink enough water to make sure you should be able to pass clear urine of good quantity before you go to bed.
Eat fibre containing food first. Protein containing food next, Drink plenty of water & give a short break. Finally if you are still feeling hungry then eat carbohydrates as less as possible, that too fried carbohydrates like Dosa/Poori. Take Complex Carbohydrates available in Fruits & Vegetables but not pure carbohydrates like Rice, Idly, Pongal.
If given a choice don’t go for boiled carbohydrates, go for fried complex carbohydrates.
Always try to note the food i.e log book, whatever you consume either liquids, solids, snacks, sweets whatever, by going through this either you can find where you have committed a fault or else we can help in figuring out where you are going wrong without your knowledge.
Whenever you are going to have some thing (Liquids/Solids) see that the following four criteria should be fulfilled.
1. High fibre
2. High Protein
3. Zero Carbohydrate
4. Plenty of water.
Daily bowel movement once without much constipation systems.
One need to drink sufficient water to have urine 4-5 times & it should be white and clear.
Initial few weeks one may come across headache, irritability & weakness. But all these will vanish if you follow strictly.
In case of any fever or throat infection or antibiotics ingestion one should switch over to the normal routine diet with good amount of Carbohydrates and once you are out of problem try to restart/revert back to this diet. This diet is for ever not for few months or so, start with this only when you like this or when you are really convinced and committed to this program. If you follow irregularly you may gain more weight, please don’t do that.
Things to Observe
Just go for Walking, Jogging, Swimming with Aerobics for 45 mins to 2 hours. Don’t go for weight lifting or muscle pumping exercises.
At the most weights might require toning up the Triceps in the hands, Buttocks & Back of the thighs only.
Orientation for the Gym / Exercise: